Self Assessment for Participation

    I believe that my participation grade level merits at least a 'good' rating. My consistent early attendance reflect my dedication to keeping up with new lessons and engagement in my learning process. I consistently submit assignments on time, investing significant effort in to producing high quality work. During group discussions, I actively initiate the sharing of ideas and also strive to be open minded to others' opinion. When giving feedback to my peers, I employ a positive yet critical mindset to facilitate their improvement. While I may not be the most outspoken or linguistically gifted student in class, my actions and contributions demonstrate my commitment and growth. Professor Blackstone's tutorship has equipped me with many valuable lessons and skills that will undoubtedly prove beneficial for my growing profession in engineering.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Introduction Email (Formal)

Interpretation of quotation